WeLcOme To My BLog .. =)

In my blog I'll be explaining what I will be doing daily in my work placement such as new things which i will be learned, new skills and people who I will be met and what information I will gain from them.







Wednesday 7 April 2010

Information from my Mentor..

Day: Thursday
Date: 1/4/2010


Before we start our work placement, Ms. Sangita from the career centre came and did a presentation about the do's and dont's during the work placement, so we will be aware and prepare for this experience.

on the final day of working at college which was thursday, i received an e-mail from my work experience mentor Mr. Tridib about work placement details and procedures. First he asks us to make sure that all our details are correct. Then he explained what we should do in the first day and during week 1 of work placement. Set up a work plan for all the weeks and make an appointment with my supervisor in the company for the second week. Also, he asks each student to set up a blog and post at least once a week. Moreover, he provides us with some examples of questions that might help us in the first day of the work placement and during the work experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment